Chandeliers are known for being beautiful and intricate, and those very qualities make the task of cleaning one seem less than desirable. The work is well worth the reward, however, as the result will be absolutely stunning.
Cleaning with Brilliante Crystal is simple.
Here’s what to do:
From preparation to clean-up, you can restore your Crystal Chandelier or Lighting fixture in just a few easy steps:
- Turn off / unplug fixture and allow light bulbs to cool. Tighten light bulbs to prevent moisture from entering sockets.
- Place a towel or absorbent floor covering underneath the fixture to catch excess solution which may drip during the drying process.
- Hold sprayer 3-6 inches away from the fixture. Generously spray fixture starting from the Top working your way Down until all surfaces are thoroughly coated
- Allow fixture to drip-dry for 60-90 minutes. Allow the entire fixture to dry thoroughly before turning on again.
Keep the fixture stationary while you maneuver around it.
NEVER SPIN YOUR CHANDELIER AS THIS MAY CAUSE THE CHANDELIER OR ITS CRYSTALS TO FALL
If the fixture is especially dirty, a second coat may need to be applied. Once the fixture is clean, a quick application every other month is all it takes to keep your chandelier Brilliantly clean.
The Crystal Place recommends the use of Brillianté Crystal Cleaner for all your crystal chandelier and crystal cleaning needs.
Brillianté Crystal cleaner also works well as a glass and mirror surface cleaner
Difference Between Glass and Crystal
Swarovski crystal and Magnificent crystal are finest quality crystal prisms from finest manufacturers
- Real crystals (not plastic)
- Amazing Brilliance
- Absolutely flawless prims